Wednesday, November 23, 2011

D.C.

The last week of September Micah and I were able to go visit Washington, D.C. We had a great time! We were able to see Micah's parents who are serving a mission and also his sister Shanna who lives in Arlington. It was super to get away just the two of us and we had a ton of fun. Many thanks to the Becksteads and Aunt Bekah for taking care of the kids.

The Stratton kids. Love Love Love them!
The view from Mt. Vernon
White House. I just know our dinner invitation was lost in the mail.
Hope Diamond. It is on my Christmas list and I have a good feeling about it!
Washington Monument
Closed due to the earthquake that happened a few weeks before we went
The Capitol

I don't want to bore you with all the photos and details but we really had the best time. There was so much to see, I don't think we even did half of it. I hope we get a chance to go back and finish the things on my list. We loved seeing Nyle and JoAnn and Shanna and her family. Thanks for the hospitality!

1 comment: