Friday, June 19, 2009

EARS...they don't just look good!

Sometimes I wonder if my children have something wrong with their ears. "guys........guys......guys.......GUYS!" "HEY YOU TWO..." By this time I am usually at top vocal force, and that can get real loud! All my fears were put to rest yesterday after a trip to Costco. I needed a few things and we needed to leave the house so I thought, sure no big deal. Three kids by myself, piece of cake! (actually it was fine, Molly is even big enough to sit in the cart!) So just as we are finishing up we pass a stand where they were giving samples of a specialty juice. I think, because I was paying attention to what the kids were doing, not the lady giving the samples. So, as we walk by Cade asks me what it is. I reply, "juice" Annie jumped in fast as she could and says, "it aides in digestion." It is a miracle. SHE CAN HEAR!

3 comments:

  1. I miss little Annie...what a crack up! Hope she had a great birthday. I wish I could have come to that girly girl party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so gratful to know that my children's hearing disorders are not abnormal! I truly belive that they must have a little mute button that they subconciously turn on as sson as we speak to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you guys! Your kids are so cute. :) We have a blog as well, but it is private, due to some weirdos commenting on girls. email me at kerstinrd at yahoo dot com and I will email you access to our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete