Thursday, March 18, 2010

anything for Hilary

I hate being "tagged" it reminds me of playing "tag" and of the fact that I was always "it", never much of a runner I always got caught. Although if Erika was playing I could usually manage to stay away from her. She and I are NOT athletic, (love you Erika!) Anyway, I was "tagged" on a friends blog so, TADA, I will comply! First folder, 10th photo. Enjoy! Love you Hilary!

Cade, 3 years
Annie, 1 year
Just looking at this is reminding me of how quickly time goes by, I think I will reminisce for a while, end up crying and eating something that is not very good for me. Thanks alot Hilary!

3 comments:

  1. Anything for you too, Andrea!! Sure miss you and seeing that photo of your sweet kids almost brought a tear to my eye too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't ever show this to Molly - she'll have a weight complex

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the crap - I'm totally athletic. Can you say P90x Grad?

    ReplyDelete