Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Molly is 3!


I don't know how it happened! Three years went way to fast, in my mind this is how the kids all still look.......


Baby Molly
Happy to be 3!

What a change in just 3 short years!
Really, I can't imagine that my baby is no longer a baby! Molly was so excited to be three. She had been talking about her birthday for weeks! She wanted to have a Dora party and told me numerous times she needed to have Dora party hats. It was a Dora day for sure, party hats included! She had some of her little friends over for a birthday breakfast. I have no photos, not sure what I was doing! She was so happy to blow out her candles and open presents. She loved her Dora scooter and her own little indoor sandbox. The next day she wanted to know if she could have a party again, but this time a Minnie Mouse party. Molly is our little spit-fire and we adore her!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Three years! Seems like yesterday. And an indoor sandbox, eh. I need pictures of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so long since I last saw you. Cute, cute kids! You look beautiful Andrea! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete