Friday, February 27, 2009

New Do







Annie has been asking to get a haircut for about 2 weeks now so I finally made an appointment. As soon as she got in the chair I decided it would be great if she had a stacked A-line. Once the curls started to fall my tears almost did too! She has had lots of trims but never a real cut. We saved the curls for the scrapbook page and it can still go curly. I think it makes her look more grown up. She loves it and can't quit looking at herself. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. oohh she looks so grown up! little annie! I love it. Let her look at herself. she needs to know shes beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! She looks like you now!!!! I can't believe how stinking cute she is, if it doesn't work out with you and Micah she can come live with me. Love it, love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing a lot of you in our little AJ these days. You do realize she now looks 15.

    ReplyDelete