Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick and Tired of being sick and tired

So, as you can tell from the title of the blog the Randallicious clan is sick. Annie started first and after about 4 days we all followed. Molly unfortunately came down with RSV. I always feel so bad for babies when they are sick. She is hanging in there and still trying to be happy and smile for us. What a trooper. I did a major bleach cleaning session in the kids bathroom tonight and I dare any germ to try and survive. No photo of that, I figure no one needs to see me on hands and knees with my yellow rubber gloves on. (don't worry, those weren't the only things I was wearing!) Speaking of, every time I put those gloves on it takes me back to the old days; recipe cards with jobs on them and of course, "the purple carpet rule is now in effect."

3 comments:

  1. Rich says that must have been a sister rule. He must have been asleep while you were getting him some cereal. because he doesnt know what that means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, wasn't a sister rule- I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete