Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 4......on July 21

Again I apologize for the late posting date but here is our 4th of July wrap-up. We went to Rigby for the weekend and were able to spend time with lots and lots of family! The kids rode in the Menan Parade in a wagon pulled by horses and threw candy. They loved it, but we found out later they didn't throw much candy....too busy eating it! Molly loved watching the parade and was completely happy the whole time. She did have a 4 1/2 hour nap before so that may have had something to do with the happiness. After the parade we had a fun BBQ with some family friends and then topped the night off with fireworks and homemade ice cream! We LOVE that Randall tradition!


Connor Taylor (Canadian) with his flag shirt and Molly's purple hat
such a cute boy!
Happy little Molly-pop

Grandpa Jesse, Chelsea, Erika, Kristen, Cade, Annie, Scott and Clay



4 comments:

  1. Also worth mentioning: Cade yelling, "Happy 4th of July." from the wagon. So cute. And are you alive, answer my calls please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Molly!!!! She reminds me so much of her Mom, I miss you guys. What happened to stopping by on your way through? Sorry we didn't get to see you. Hope your having a great summer. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea! it's been forever. I followed your blog from The Miller's. I'm terrible at keeping mine updated but that's beside the point. I see you have 3 now. Congratulation! We are still in La Habra heights. We have alot of catching up to do . Glad I found you. Now I can put you on my Christmas list again. :-)
    lot of love,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete