Friday, February 5, 2010

magical.

One word describes our last week. MAGICAL. We had such a great time doing the so. Cal. tour, the beach, San Diego/Sea World and my favorite part of the trip, DISNEYLAND!! It was a blast to see it all with the Byram family and to make such great memories. Here are the major highlights......................




Randall Family
*Molly didn't make the trip, a HUGE thank you to Aunt Suzanne and Aunt Jill

My favorite photo.....walking to get on space mountain


Annie and Kate with Mary Poppins
we saw her later that day, I said "girls look, it's Mary Poppins!" Mary responded, "Hello Katelyn, Hello Annie."
I almost cried.



Collecting shells at the beach in San Diego




Grandpa & Grandma and all the kids
I did cry while taking this photo. G & G will be leaving in May for the Philippines as temple workers




Trying hard to remove the sword in the stone






Aunt Kristen, Kate and Annie

For some odd reason I didn't take photos of Sea World but it was great! I did tear up during "Believe" the shamu show. Gets me every time!
Annie was the no-fear girl. She went on Tower of Terror 4 times! Later, after a small roller coaster in TOONTOWN I asked what she thought.............."um, it was kind of lame" She loved the thrill rides! Cade was super excited he was tall enough for Indiana Jones. 5 different workers ended up checking him at various points, but he made it! The princess lunch was also a great day, I didn't have the camera but Annie wore her Cinderella costume and loved seeing all the different princess's come to our table. I managed not to cry but was reminded by my beautiful sisters about the last time we went. Yep, cried like a baby! I can't help it, there is something so wonderful about Disneyland. I think it is the sheer joy I get from watching my kids have the time of their lives. I love walking down Main Street and hearing the music, seeing the castle, smelling popcorn, corn-dogs, and churros. It just puts a smile on my face! I am counting down they days until we can take Molly! I will remember to pack Kleenex!


6 comments:

  1. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth isn't. We'll experience it VERY soon as well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make an adendum about the smores, and your Monica hair.

    I want to go back tomorrow, I love that place. I do however wish they paid some sort of homage to Toy Story. Maybe a game or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your (extreme) love of Disneyland says a lot about you as a person. It's no wonder I think you are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a blast! I hadn't heard about your mom & dad leaving - congrats to them - you all will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAIT! I thought I was the highlight of your trip? Maybe you meant I had the best highlights in my hair during your trip? Oh whatever. I'll take 2nd place to Disneyland. We LOVED having you guys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete