Monday, February 8, 2010

Monica?

As per request....................kristen, this is for you

Remember the "FRIENDS" episode where they all go to the Caribbean for a conference Ross speaks at? You know, the one where Rachel and Joey hook up, the one where Phoebe gets engaged? And who could forget Monica's hair. Not me. The first 10 min. of the show the hair is fine, sleek and straight. Then comes the humidity and her hair gets bigger and bigger. It ends up looking like brown cotton candy and she goes for tiny braids all over. I could have used that look in San Diego. Humidity + my hair = one MAJOR bad hair day. At least we had a good laugh about it!

This photo was taken at the beginning of the night, trust me, it kept growing and growing

A side note, I am the best at the "FRIENDS" trivia game. My favorite part in the above mentioned episode is Monica playing ping pong. Classic.
I just realized that my smile looks like my moms in this pic. Love you mom!

5 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite episodes! It makes me laugh so hard every time... especially when she gets the braids and it gets caught in the shower curtain. :) Gotta love that humidity!

    I saw Alison's facebook picture. It looks EXACTLY like you! I couldn't believe it!

    See you next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks great! You can definitely tell where Annie gets her curly locks from :) I just love remembering old Friends and Seinfeld episodes. So true to real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we soooo need to have a Friends trivia night. I love every episode! And you should have seen my hair this summer in Ohio....talk about humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOVE that episode!!! But you haven't seen Monica hair until you've seen MINE in the humidity! Too bad I didn't know you were in San Diego, we could have come visit! Only 2 hours away.... :( Hope you had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the BEST episodes! I laugh every time. Although, I think I have you beat with the big hair. You look good with curly hair, I on the other had look like a big poof ball :)

    ReplyDelete