Thursday, April 30, 2009

In another life

I must start this post off by saying if you need a good laugh, read my sisters blog Cunningham is the link. (Also try Yes im single it is a good time) Anyway, on the latest Cunningham post my sister had a random phone call. I commented that she should hire a private investigator and then I said I wish I was a PI. All this got me thinking on what I would be doing in another life. Here is my list...
in no particular order.

1. Private investigator..... I would be so good at this. Give me a pair of binoculars and a car with tinted windows and I could do a stake-out all night long. (Until I needed to eat or use the facilities then forget it)
2. Oprah.... I could so do that job! I can talk, what else is really required? Plus I would be famous and have Bob Greene for a personal trainer so I'm pretty sure I would have and amazing body.
3. I was thinking perhaps model, what with my body looking so good with the help of Bob Greene, however, I am fairly certain that my height doesn't meet the necessary requirements. Nor do some of my other body parts. Plus a big downfall, I LOVE to eat and could never survive on one cheese cube a day. BONUS "I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight" Can you name that movie?
4. A cop.... NO laughing! For those of you who know me REALLY well you will understand this.

So there you have it, just a few things that I might be doing in another life.
My real life is WAY better than all of those BTW!

2 comments:

  1. oh ya - that cop thing is really you. do you still size people up and see if you can "take them?" I think it's called little man/woman syndrome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was a PI too.
    Stalking
    Taking pictures
    internet research

    Im would be all abaout it.

    ReplyDelete