Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Fever?

These pics were taken on the ONE day when it was half decent outside! These two definitely have spring fever!



A good look, sweats and flip flops!
Those are capris with the moon boots, also a good look!


I hate it when I ask my kids a question and they look at me like I am a fool. Here's how the conversation went down.
"what are you two doing?"
"planting grass" this was followed by an eye roll Erika would have been proud of!
Just so you know they were playing in our garden spot.
Bring on Spring! Actually forget spring, I'm ready for summer!



4 comments:

  1. sorry to ALWAYS one up everyone on the weather front but we still have huge amounts of snow we're dealing with - it bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate fake Sprung. Its really messing with me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a classic conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete