Monday, August 31, 2009

Annie's first day

All preparations were completed last night. Pick outfit, paint nails to match new dress, name on backpack, decision about what to have for lunch, and how to fix hair. Lots more details with a girl! Annie was very excited to go to preschool, she has the same teacher Cade had so she couldn't wait to go see Miss Denise. She made some new friends and her favorite part was doing the gingerbread man. When she got in the car she wanted to eat him so I opened the bag and passed him back. 10 seconds later the bag came back to me, she told me to close it so he wouldn't run away! I can't believe she is old enough for school! I love you AJ.

4 comments:

  1. Man she just makes me smile she is so cute! And Tan, so I will call her Tannie.

    Also- I called you tonihgt, and this is what was said.
    M- Hello
    K- Is Ange there
    M- No
    Annie- Picks up the phone from up stairs and says Hello, dad who are you talking to
    M- Aunt Kristen
    Annie- Can I come say hi
    M- Yes
    Annie- ok I'll come down stairs
    M- Annie she can hear you right now

    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOOOOOO stinking cute!!! Just looking at her cute smile makes me laugh. And I love that she painted her nails to match her dress.......if she isn't a total girl, I don't know what is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah that post from kristen is funny. see you soon. oh, and annie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete