Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last day of freedom

Since tomorrow is Cade's first day of school (pics and the story of me crying as he leaves to follow) we decided to take our last day of freedom and head to the lake. We have LOVED having the boat this summer, it has been lots of fun for our family. Here are some of the highlights. Thanks Richardson's for coming to play with us!

Last photo of the day, Annie and Sydney completely exhausted!
Zach, Alex and Cade

Cade on the water ski board


Annie on the ski board. (notice mom in the background cheering her on!)



Annie getting ready, she was a bit afraid so I got in with her

What to say about this look? Cracks me up every time he
puts those things on!

Getting ready for a wild ride!
I just realised that the pictures of me doing a backflip on the wakeboard didn't make it, next time for sure! :)






2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to give it a whirl.

    Personal favorite, Annie's fan club at 11:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your kids look awesome out there, I can't believe they are so brave! Good luck with school. First grade, isn't that crazy!

    ReplyDelete