Monday, November 30, 2009

BF '09

BF '09.......Black Friday, 4:30 am, Erika, Alison, Andrea, Kristen, Lindsay, Idaho Falls and bazillions of others, equals the BEST time!!!! Big cheers to the lady at Target who hurdled the yellow caution tape and blew past a security guard to get in the door, I sure hope she got what she wanted. Erika, post that video on you tube. Sorry to the man whose cart I stole. But really, you shouldn't have turned your back. Sorry to the poor woman Kristen yelled at......and about your vest. Sorry to Perkins, we were really loud! Sorry to Ali and Lindsay for the lady at Wal-Mart who wouldn't leave you alone and talked right into your face. Littlest Pet Shop isn't stupid and who cares that Sam's Club was serving free breakfast, it is called personal space. You should try giving people some. Sorry that Kristen called you useless Erika, but way to keep our spot in line holding a $7 sweatshirt you didn't even buy. Honestly I don't know how the shopping frenzy turned us all into lunatics but I can't wait for next year! A HUGE thank you to Lindsay for making us all go and experience the magic. You are an amazing team leader. Here's to Black Friday 2010, only 357 days to go!

6 comments:

  1. And sorry to the lady I yelled at over an Ipod, and sorry to the lady I yelled at over a flat iron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, I have yet to experience the magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right. Glad to see credit where credit is due. Im with you guys next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stood in line at Target at 3am. Was about a third of the way from the door. Got right in, got my items that I HAD to have and was through the checkout by 5:11(the doors opened at 5am). It was great. I can't wait for next year! PEOPLE ARE LUNATICS, AREN'T THEY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BF should be on everyones bucket list. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a woman this year who actually forgot her pants. The holidays bring out the best in all of us, don't they?

    ReplyDelete