Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break

This past week has been Cade's spring break and we have tried to do some fun things, especially since the weather has been rotten. I have to say this time of year I REALLY miss living in California, bring on the sun please!
Our break started off with a trip to Rigby to visit family. We had a great time staying with G&G Byram, even though there is no kitchen. What a mess! We had fun playing with Hathaways and Rich's family. Lindsay is awesome for taking care of Sun. dinner! Love you Lins!
Micah and I took the kids bowling on Mon. and I must say I had the game of my life. 149! Micah was a distant second with 97. That's right, 97. Better luck next time Micah! We also had lunch at Broulims, a fabulous eatery Kristen left off her tribute to "Rig" my only complaint is that they no longer make jumbo chocolate chip cookies. Can't have it all can you.
All in all we had a great time and the kids traveled well, thank goodness for DVD players in vehicles. 101 Dalmations was a favorite to watch, harmless Disney movie, right? WRONG! I told Cade to brush his teeth the other day and he responded by saying, "OK Cruella!" Yikes! Not what you want your kid calling you. Apparently I need to work on my "please" and "thank you's" What will they say next? (i'm pretty sure I don't want to know the answer to that) I am having issues with my camera, pictures to follow soon!

2 comments:

  1. It was really fun to see you guys. I am excited to get together and let the kids play over easter. glad you like the shorts. I knew youd wear the smaller size. you are shrinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously get that camera working - I want photos.

    ReplyDelete