Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why I love you

So todays blog is all about the reasons why I love the people in my family. Enjoy.

MICAH
1. he said yes when I asked him to marry me
2. we have a really great history (dance dates/first kisses)
3. he refers to himself as MLR
4. he read the Twilight series
5. he laughs at my jokes (sometimes)
6. he is a great dad

CADE
1. he lets me play the Wii with him even though I stink
2. he makes his bed every morning
3. he is so sweet to Molly
4. he plays great with Annie (unless they are fighting)
5. he will still let me kiss him good-night
6. he has an awsome laugh

ANNIE
1. she never leaves home w/o her purse or lipstick on
2. she lets me borrow her lipstick
3. she loves to snuggle
4. she is the best helper (cleaning is her favorite thing to do)
5. she plays a mean hand of Go Fish
6. she sleeps in until at least 8 am

MOLLY
1. she is still a baby
2. she has the best smile
3. she is very mellow
4. it looks like she is going to have brown hair
5. FINALLY a kid that looks like me
6. she is snuggly

2 comments:

  1. this made me really really miss your sweet kids. so glad I got to come for a visit and get to know them better. you're a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO busted! I can't believe you left me out of your blog world for this long. I will be the avid reader for sure. Can I add you to my blog list...pretty please?

    ReplyDelete