Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two monkeys off my back


I'm sure you have heard the saying "there's a monkey on my back" refering to things you need to do. Every morning I wake up to this...



and I usually get out of bed and don't bother with it. The last 2 mornings (a record for me) I have actually used the darn thing! I am starting slow, 20 min., but at least I have done it!
The photo of the laundry basket represents my ironing, which is now done! It took my 1 hour and 45 min. yesterday but I did it! I am setting the world on fire! (I just need to figure out how to post photos correctly now)

3 comments:

  1. congrats on not procrastinating,I never do that. i have some ironing you could come do... you know for practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man- exercise to the food network- it passes the time quite nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rock.... seriously, you should see what Kristen does in a day. You would always feel productive. ox

    ReplyDelete